ALI CURUNG BASKETBALL COURT SHELTER
DESIGN & CONSTRUCT A COLA SHELTER OVER EXISTING ALI CURUNG BASKETBALL COURT
LOCATION : Ali Curung, in the Northern Territory — 1161km SE of Darwin and 378km north of Alice Springs.
Harvey Developments successfully designed and constructed a fully functional open shed structure over the existing Basketball Court at Ali Curung, in the Northern Territory.
Works for this project included:
- supply and install a Certified shade structure to cover and span existing concrete basket ball court – total of 6 x 6 bays
- ensure a 6m clear height off existing slab
- provide roof insulation to full roof area.
- Incorporate side and end apron Colourbond sheeting to enhance shade to concrete court
- Provide a shade structure large enough to have footings outside the existing 36m x 24m RC slab